jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Noah Vihinen <nvihi...@maven.net>
Subject Re: Removing Index
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 11:21:09 GMT
OK, that makes sense.  However my main question is how do I recover
from a corrupt search index?  The automatic repair that seems to kick
in on a restart notifies me that the index cannot be repaired.  It
seems like a DB backup is not enough, and I also have to back up my
file-based search indexes.  This seems bad, as it will be nearly
impossible to take these two backup snapshots of two persistent
stores in the same state.