jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: looking for sample config for BundleDbPersistenceManager
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2007 07:35:27 GMT
Hi,

On 6/4/07, Ijonas Kisselbach <ijonas.kisselbach@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to get the BundleDbPersistenceManager to work and I'm not getting
> very far... Can someone tell me where I'm going wrong or post a sample
> config?

You need to add the following parameters:

    <param name="schema" value="mysql"/>
    <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="${wsp.name}"/>

I guess both of these could be the set as defaults, or at least the
error log could be more precise about the problem. And of course we
should have documentation for the configuratio. Could you please file
Jira issues for these?

> Does the PM execute the DDL file, or do I have to run that manually
> to create the underlying tables ?

The PM automatically executes the DDL file if it doesn't find the
tables it needs. The only requirement is that the configured database
account has the right to create tables.

BR,

Jukka Zitting