jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR-325 - multivalued properties in doc view export
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 13:59:29 GMT
Hi,

On 6/8/07, Frédéric Esnault <fesn@legisway.com> wrote:
> I'm not quite sure about what to understand from the Jira item about this.
> Is there a plan about exporting the multivalued properties in document
> view export?

I've been working for ages to make multivalue import work correctly at
least for most values in docview import, but so far I've had little
progress.

> It seems very strange to just ignore the multivalued properties. It gives
> completely wrong documents.

I see your point. Earlier on we disabled the multivalue export in
docview because people were getting confused when their exports would
not roundtrip properly.

BR,

Jukka Zitting