jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Matt Carrier <matt.carr...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: JCR to WebDav adapter
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:26:07 GMT
Angela, thanks for the quick response!

Let me see if I can grasp the concept of the SPI.

The SPI contribution contains two things:
1) A JCR implementation that handles transient storage (I didn't see
this in the code base, but I did see a jcr2spi and a spi2jcr)
2) A SPI implementation that handles the persistence of that storage

       I'm guessing on save in session.

Here are a few Questions:
1) Does anyone have any information on the spi2dav contribution?  Or
know of anyone that I could ask about that contribution (Julian?)?
2) Are there any javadocs for the SPI?

Thanks,
Matt