jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: JCR to WebDav adapter
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:52:45 GMT
hi matt

as far as jackrabbit is concerned no JCR to WebDav adapter
exists.

however, the jackrabbit SPI contribution provides a JCR
implementation that covers the transient space and leaves
the persistence layer to the SPI implementation.
i assume that building a SPI implementation that connects
to a dav-server should be feasible with reasonable effort.
if i'm not mistaken julian is working on a similar thing...

kind regards
angela