jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Accessing Lucene index-features from Jackrabbit API
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:18:21 GMT
Otho wrote:
> I would have liked a convenient way to access the termcounts and positions
> of the analyzed and stemmed documents generated from the nodes/properties
> without building a second lucene index.

well, there actually is a way to get to this information, but it requires some
extra coding and I'm not sure if it is exactly what you need.

you can create your own QueryHandler class that extends from SearchIndex and use
it instead of SearchIndex. there you get access to an IndexReader (see method
SearchIndex.getIndexReader()).

regards
  marcel