jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Juerg Meier" <jme...@ctp.com>
Subject Re: Mixin type problem?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 21:16:18 GMT
Yes, td:place is located at the very end of the CND file. And frankly, I cannot imagine that
this is a problem, as CND gets compiled into the repository.xml.  And this file gets then
parsed by Jackrabbit on startup. Thus, Jackrabbit has anyway all nodetype definitions loaded
once it is started. Absolutely, no error messages on creation and save.

-- Juerg

> Hi,
>
> I've been working with Jackrabbit for some time now (with storage on the
> file system), but I don't know what's wrong in the following case.
>
> I have the following situation (CND):
>
> [td:place] > nt:base,mix:versionable,td:sourceable
> - td:refId (string)
>
> [td:sourceable] > mix:versionable
> mixin
> - td:source (reference)
>
> [td:source] > nt:base,mix:versionable
> - td:refId (string)

Is this the exact sequence of node definitions?.... there are no errors?
Because you should first define td:sourceable before using it in td:place

Jacco

--
Jacco van Weert --  1111software@gmail.com