jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Luca Fiscato <luca.fisc...@eng.it>
Subject Re: Clustering problem using DB
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 14:25:40 GMT
Hi Dominique,

I don't think it's a timeout error.
The exception occurs each time and between each attemp I don't wait a
lot of time. (Only the time to make some clicks on my application).
The case is that one:
I write content inside one node instance . The content is inserted into
the workspace but not into the journal (the system throws the
exception). Obviously when I try to read the content from the second
node instance I'm not able to see it.

Cheers
Luca