jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Luca Fiscato <luca.fisc...@eng.it>
Subject Re: Clustering problem using DB
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 13:51:53 GMT
Hi Dominique,

thanks for your reply,

the entire exception is reported  below (at the end there's the cause
exception)
I hope it will be usefull.

Cheers
Luca

Unable to create log entry.
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.JournalException: Unable to set
autocommit to
 false.
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.DatabaseJournal.doLock(DatabaseJou
rnal.java:227)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.AbstractJournal.lockAndSync(Abstra
ctJournal.java:238)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.DefaultRecordProducer.append(Defau
ltRecordProducer.java:51)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.cluster.ClusterNode$WorkspaceUpdateChannel
.updateCreated(ClusterNode.java:466)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager$Update.begin(
SharedItemStateManager.java:530)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.beginUpdate(S
haredItemStateManager.java:825)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.update(Shared
ItemStateManager.java:855)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.update(LocalIt
emStateManager.java:326)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.XAItemStateManager.update(XAItemStat
eManager.java:313)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.update(LocalIt
emStateManager.java:302)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SessionItemStateManager.update(Sessi
onItemStateManager.java:306)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl.save(ItemImpl.java:1214)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.save(SessionImpl.java:849)

...... tomcat stacktrace

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Eccezione IO: Software caused
connection abort
: socket write error
        at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:134)
        at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:179)
        at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:334)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleConnection.setAutoCommit(OracleConnection.ja
va:1260)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.DatabaseJournal.doLock(DatabaseJou
rnal.java:224)
        ... 95 more
10:45:02,131 [ClusterNode-node2] ERROR ClusterNode : Periodic sync of
journal fa
iled: Unable to return record iterater.
10:45:16,362 [ClusterNode-node2] ERROR ClusterNode : Periodic sync of
journal fa
iled: Unable to return record iterater.
10:45:35,179 [ClusterNode-node2] ERROR ClusterNode : Periodic sync of
journal fa
iled: Unable to return record iterater.
10:45:40,196 [ClusterNode-node2] ERROR ClusterNode : Periodic sync of