jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Andre Scheunemann <and...@toonboom.com>
Subject Re: XPATH question
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 13:20:48 GMT
Thanks for the reply.  Here are a couple more questions:

I would like to limit the selection to nodes matching a pattern such as
*.abc
I've tried the following without success:
    //*[jcr:like(name(), '%abc)]
    //*[@jcr:path, '%abc')]

Is there a way to combine multiple nodetype tests in a single search for
example:
    element(*, nt:file)  and element(*, someMixinType)
    element(*, nt:file)  or  element(*, nt:folder)

Thanks,
    Andre