jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Luca Fiscato <luca.fisc...@eng.it>
Subject Clustering problem using DB
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 09:55:19 GMT
Hi all,

I tried to configure Jackrabbit in a cluster environment.
First I configure it to store the journal into File System and it worked.
Then, since I don't want to use the file system, I tried to configure it
using a database for the journal.
I tried with mysql and oracle but it doesn't work, the exception is
reported below.
Anyone knows the problem ? Maybe a configuration problem ?

Thanks
Luca

10:28:05,199 [http-9090-Processor23] ERROR
ClusterNode$WorkspaceUpdateChannel :
Unable to create log entry.
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.JournalException: Unable to set
autocommit to false.
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.DatabaseJournal.doLock(DatabaseJou
rnal.java:227)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.AbstractJournal.lockAndSync(Abstra
ctJournal.java:238)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.DefaultRecordProducer.append(Defau
ltRecordProducer.java:51)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.cluster.ClusterNode$WorkspaceUpdateChannel
.updateCreated(ClusterNode.java:466)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager$Update.begin(
SharedItemStateManager.java:530)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.beginUpdate(S
haredItemStateManager.java:825)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.update(Shared
ItemStateManager.java:855)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.update(LocalIt
emStateManager.java:326)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.XAItemStateManager.update(XAItemStat
eManager.java:313)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.update(LocalIt
emStateManager.java:302)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SessionItemStateManager.update(Sessi
onItemStateManager.java:306)
       at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl.save(ItemImpl.java:1214)
       at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.save(SessionImpl.java:849)
       at
it.eng.spago.cms.exec.DeleteObjectImpl.execute(DeleteObjectImpl.java:
80)
       at
it.eng.spago.cms.exec.InProcessOperationExecutor.doDeleteOperation(In