jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alessandro Bologna" <alessandro.bolo...@gmail.com>
Subject WebApp, Tomcat5.5 and JNDI
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:10:36 GMT
Hi,

I have been struggling with this for a while. If I start a repository with
jackrabbit-webapp.war (because I need the webdav server), and I want to
access the Repository object from another application deployed as another
war file, in Tomcat 5.5, how do I do it? The wiki suggestions don't really
help, because in this case the RepositoryStartupServlet uses the
DummyInitialContextFactory and not the bindable one.
Does anybody have a solution that "just works"?

Thanks
Alessandro Bologna