jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <spamsu...@rhoderunner.com>
Subject how can i speed up nodeiterator?
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:02:05 GMT
I now have jackrabbit in production, and things seem okay for most users.

The only problem I am having is when some users have more than 200 images, it's very very
I am doing an xpath query, and looping through the results to obtain the image content (not
the bytes, but just properties)

In my search of the archives, I found a respectDocumentOrder, but this does not seem to improve
  <param name="respectDocumentOrder" value="false"/>

I was hoping for some additional ideas on how I can improve performance of the NodeIterator.
 I am using the org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.OraclePersistenceManager, if that matters.

Later, when things are stabilized further, I will send out a link with info for this very
public application.  We have 22k registered users and they are going to be promoting it via
banners, etc... in the coming months.

View raw message