jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From shepy <vladosep...@yahoo.com>
Subject querying indexed files
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:29:19 GMT

Hello,

I have imported  several files into JR repo and now I'm trying to query the
file nodes for specific content. One file is plain *.txt file and mime type
is set to text/plain. I'm trying with following query:

    //element(*,nt:file)//*[jcr:contains(.,'text inside file')]
or
    //element(*,nt:file)//*[jcr:contains(@jcr:data,'text inside file')]

but nothing no node is returned. When i execute following query
    //element(*,nt:file)//*[jcr:contains(@jcr:mimeType,'text/plain')]
one node is returned (txt file node).

I have read that you can turn on indexing for various mime types. But i
think that indexing of text/plain type is done automatically. Or am I wrong?

Thanks for the reply.