jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From woolly <p.b...@lbs-ltd.com>
Subject Re: Importing and Exporting XML
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:20:01 GMT

Thanks for replying...

If I have a document like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<cheeses>
	<cheese>edam</cheese>
	<cheese>lancashire</cheese>
	<cheese>cheshire</cheese>
	<cheese>stilton</cheese>
</cheeses>

...and I import it using:
fis = new FileInputStream(inputFile);
session.importXML(node.getPath(), fis,
ImportUUIDBehavior.IMPORT_UUID_CREATE_NEW);
fis.close();

...when I export it using:
out = new FileOutputStream(outputFile);
session.exportDocumentView(node.getPath(), out, true, false);

...I get:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<cheeses xmlns:dc="http://www.purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
xmlns:jcr="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0"
xmlns:nt="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0"
xmlns:sv="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/sv/1.0"
xmlns:fn="http://www.w3.org/2005/xpath-functions"
xmlns:fn_old="http://www.w3.org/2004/10/xpath-functions"
xmlns:mix="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0" xmlns:rep="internal"
jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured">
    <cheese jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured">edam</cheese>
    <cheese jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured">lancashire</cheese>
    <cheese jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured">cheshire</cheese>
    <cheese jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured">stilton</cheese>
</cheeses>

...is there any way to just get the original document out?

Thanks,

Phil.