jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From gsoap <gsoap...@yahoo.com>
Subject An issue in escaping double quote in SQL
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:01:15 GMT

Hi,

If we escape double quote in SQL by replacing it by two double quotes like
following:

SELECT * FROM nt:base WHERE CONTAINS(., '"This line have "" quote"')

then this does not work in case if we search only " see following query:

SELECT * FROM nt:base WHERE CONTAINS(., '""""')

In the above query we have a single term and we are searching only " which
if we replace by "" it results in parser exception.

Kindly suggest something.

Thanks.