jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From woolly <p.b...@lbs-ltd.com>
Subject Re: Only one Session Per Workspace ? And why the workspace.xml?
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:20:16 GMT

In that case then, I think the reason my app won't start up twice is because
I'm doing this..

repository = new TransientRepository();
session = repository.login(new SimpleCredentials(username,
"".toCharArray()));
nodeRoot = session.getRootNode();

...at the beginning. I assume that calling new TransientRepository() tries
to set up a new repository in a place where one already exists and it gets
upset. Is there a way to connect to a repository that is already "open"
without having a reference to the "repository" object?
Perhaps that doesn't matter, for now I'm only testing but later on I'll have
the repository running on JBoss, so I assume I'll access the repository
through JNDI ?

Thanks for your advice.