jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From woolly <p.b...@lbs-ltd.com>
Subject Only one Session Per Workspace ? And why the workspace.xml?
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:59:38 GMT

Hi all,

I'm currently evaluating JackRabbit for use in an application. I've come
across a problem - you're only allowed one session per workspace at any one
time. If I have 100's of users trying to access this workspace, I'm going to
have to force them to queue for their access to the repository. Surely this
is a pretty major problem? I feel I must be missing something here but can't
figure it out...

Also, I've been trying to get everything stored in an Oracle database. Is it
possible to have this so that NO files at all are created on the local
filesystem?

Thanks for any help and advice.

Phil.