jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From gsoap <gsoap...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Full text searching?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 11:30:32 GMT

I want to perform full text searching in my documents which would be stored
in nt:file type nodes.

How lucene can help in full text searching?

Is searching with XPath/SQL and lucene are same or there are differences?

I am currently performing search with SQL, can it help me for full text
search or I will have to use lucene?

Thank you very much for replying.