jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Stefane Fermigier ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: Contribution to Repository
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 06:36:37 GMT
Belinda Randolph <belinda.a.randolph <at> jpl.nasa.gov> writes:

> David,
>
> Thanks for answering my previous questions.
>
> This is the short list or repositories so far:
> DSpace Federation, The Jakarta Project Slide, Eprints, Greenstone,
> Daisy, CDSware or CDS Invenio, Contineo , JackRabbit (without UI),
> Archimede,  jLibrary, Nuxeo 5,
>
> I think that the last three run on top of JackRabbit.

Hi Belinda,

Nuxeo 5 (www.nuxeo.org) runs on top of any JCR-compliant repository. We are
using Jackrabbit as our default JCR implementation, both in development and
production. But other JCR implementations should work with little to no change.

We have also started working on non-JCR storage for Nuxeo 5, for instance Tamino
(Software AG's XML database) for one specific customer, and "Nuxeo-native", on
top of any relational database via Hibernate.

Regards,

  S. Fermigier, CEO, Nuxeo - http://www.nuxeo.com/