jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jacco van Weert" <1111softw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JCR Controller] First Release
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 21:06:31 GMT
JCR Controller v0.53 can do;

- Create new nodes (only those without mandantory properties).
- Create new properties (only simple string values).
- Delete nodes
- Copy a node tree
- Lock/Unlock nodes
- Checkin/checkout nodes
- Change node name (edit the edit the name and press "Set")
- Edit the property value (only string types), edit the "value" text box and
press "Set"
- Add and remove mixin types.

The tabbed panes;

- Observation of all five events
- Restore version nodes.
- Show references (remove references will be added.... soon...)
- Query SQL/XPath
- System view exports.

There are some issues keeping the browse tree updated after changes.
....and more....

Greetings,

   Jacco

--