jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Lóránd Somogyi" <lorand.somo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what is wrong with this CND
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 12:31:46 GMT
Ok, it works now!
The working sample:
----------------------- cut -----------------------
/* orig.namespaces */
<mix = 'http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0'>
<nt = 'http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0'>

/* Project-specific stuff */
<zecms = 'http://www.example.com/zecms/1.0'>

[zecms:FragmentType] > 'nt:hierarchyNode', 'mix:referenceable' orderable
mixin
    -zecms:user (string) version mandatory
    -zecms:ts (date) version mandatory
    -zecms:rights (string)
        = 'guest:r', 'admin:rw'
        version multiple
    +zecms:data (nt:unstructured) version

It looks like the parser has some problems...

Take care,
L.

--
Lóránd Somogyi