jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Lóránd Somogyi" <lorand.somo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what is wrong with this CND
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 07:36:25 GMT
Well, yes, that was a bug, but not the one that cause the Exception.

The corrected CND is, the line in question is marked with: <<<<<<:
----------------------- cut -----------------------
/* orig.namespaces */
<mix = 'http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0'>
<nt = 'http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0'>

/* Project-specific stuff */
<zecms = 'http://www.fusionr.com/zecms/1.0'>

[zecms:FragmentType] > nt:hierarchyNode, mix:referenceable
        orderable mixin
    -zecms:user (string) VERSION MANDATORY      <<<<<< this is the 10th
line
    -zecms:ts (date) VERSION MANDATORY
    -zecms:rights (string)
        = 'guest:r', 'admin:rw'