jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "John Ewing" <johndew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Backing up a repository
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 17:06:08 GMT
We currently persist our repository to a MS SQL Server Database and handle
the backups using DTS to copy the data to another SQL Server install on a
separate server.  This works very nicely for us.  To restore, we delete the
repository home directory (repository xml is stored elsewhere), point at the
desired repository DB, and the index is rebuild when we create an instance
of the repository.

Thanks!

John