jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefano Minella" <stefanomine...@gmail.com>
Subject NodeTypeRegistry question
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 21:12:34 GMT
Hi all
I need to register a new nodetype, having all the properties, and not
the CND file.
So I try to do this steps to retrieve NodeTypeRegistry (and then use
it with a NodeTypeDef class):

NodeTypeManagerImpl ntmgr = (NodeTypeManagerImpl)ws.getNodeTypeManager();
NodeTypeRegistry nodeTypeRegistry = ntmgr.getNodeTypeRegistry();

My problem is that at run-time the result of ws.getNodeTypeManager()
is a class named ClientNodeTypeManager instead of NodeTypeManagerImpl.
But in ClientNodeTypeManager class I haven't the method to retrieve
the NodeTypeRegistry.

So... how can I do to register a nodetype?

And may be a problem that the application run on a Model 3 enviroment
(I use with the rmi to interface with Jackrabbit)?

Thank you
bye
stefano