jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Dong" <garydong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom property type?
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 21:27:11 GMT
Hi Stefan;

Thank you for the information. I  got some  more questions  related that.

I noticed that nt:resource node type and I can see that I can set my content
to the 'jcr:data' property. But where I can set my content type, (ie. pdf,
doc..) to the node? I shouldn't set my content type to either jcr:encoding
or jcr:mimeTypy, is that right?

Also, can I add a new property definition to the predefined node types? Do I
have to define a new node type extending from the predefined ones to include
some new property definitions?

Gary