jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Dong" <garydong...@gmail.com>
Subject How to use an existing file storage system?
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 03:13:32 GMT
Hi everyone;

I need to use my existing file storage system, EMC Centera, with
Jackrabbit. I plan to configure the workspace to use
BundleFsPersistenceManager as the persistence manager and write my own
concrete class to implement the FileSystem to talk with Centera and use it
as the file system for the workspace.

Is that the right approach to use an existing file system? Does anyone
already have a FileSystem implementation class for talking with Centera?

Thank you!

Gary