jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nithya Mani" <nit...@webmethods.com>
Subject Is jcr:contains supported only for text/plain type content?
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 15:02:12 GMT
Hi,

I have added an xsd file as binary property value. The node structure I
followed is,

/Schema (nt:file)
	/jcr:content (nt:resource)
    		-jcr:mimetype (text/xsd)
		-jcr:lastModified
		-jcr:data (sample.xsd which contains a line
<xsd:simpleType name="uddiKey" scc14n:caseMapKind="fold">)

I tried to make contains search on this file using the following query,

/jcr:root/Schema//element(*, nt:resource)[jcr:contains(.,
'*caseMapKind*')]

It returns none. If I neglect the contains part
{/jcr:root/Schema//element(*, nt:resource)}, it works fine. The same
query with contains works, if I set mime type as text/plain and
partially works on text/xml type file. Does jcr:contains not supported
for all mime types? Is it applicable only for text/plain?

Thanks,

Nithya Mani
Senior Developer

webMethods