jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Martins" <alexandremart...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with Wildcards
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 12:16:30 GMT
Hi All,

I´m using version 1.3 and when I use WildCards (with excerpt enable) the
follow exception is throw,

Query: Example*

----- java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException at
org.apache.lucene.search.Query.extractTerms(Query.java:162) at
org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanQuery.extractTerms(BooleanQuery.java:390) at
org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanQuery.extractTerms(BooleanQuery.java:390) at
org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanQuery.extractTerms(BooleanQuery.java:390) at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.DefaultHighlighter.highlight(
DefaultHighlighter.java:121) at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.DefaultXMLExcerpt.createExcerpt(
DefaultXMLExcerpt.java:146) at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.DefaultXMLExcerpt.getExcerpt(
DefaultXMLExcerpt.java:116) at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.RowIteratorImpl$RowImpl.getExcerpt(
RowIteratorImpl.java:339) at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.RowIteratorImpl$RowImpl.getValue(
RowIteratorImpl.java:307) at

BR,

--
Alexandre Costa Martins
CESAR - Recife Center for Advanced Studies and Systems

E-mail: alexandre.martins@cesar.org.br
MSN: xandecmartins@hotmail.com
GTalk: alexandremartins@gmail.com
Skype: xandecmartins