jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Martins" <alexandremart...@gmail.com>
Subject Backup Problem
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 14:12:38 GMT
Hello !

I am using the reference backup tool (
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/BackupTool).<http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/BackupTool%29.>
Actually, it works fine when I logout a local repository session, however, I
don't have the same success in a running Web application. I presume the
backup tool does not work out in running applications such as mine, due to
the ".lock" file avoid the backup job.
I am not sure about that, this is a guess….
Am I right? Does anybody share similar problems?

--
Alexandre Costa Martins
CESAR - Recife Center for Advanced Studies and Systems

E-mail: alexandre.martins@cesar.org.br
MSN: xandecmartins@hotmail.com
GTalk: alexandremartins@gmail.com
Skype: xandecmartins