jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Martins" <alexandremart...@gmail.com>
Subject How Can I catch the "excerpt" value from highlighting?
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 11:39:23 GMT
Hi All,

I´m trying to use the highlighting, but i dont know how can I take the
value... as a property?
element.getProperty("jcr:excerpt").getString()

Other question,
Where in a configuration file i need to put this line "<param
name="supportHighlighting" value="true"/>"?

BR,

--
Alexandre Costa Martins
CESAR - Recife Center for Advanced Studies and Systems

E-mail: alexandre.martins@cesar.org.br
MSN: xandecmartins@hotmail.com
GTalk: alexandremartins@gmail.com
Skype: xandecmartins