jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tako Schotanus" <quinte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Renaming node property
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 06:18:39 GMT
It depends, if the node definition allows free choice of property
names you could follow the steps that you described by deleting and
re-adding it with a new name.

But if the property name is defined by the node definition I think
you're out of luck. At least I don't think there is a simple solution.
You might be able to change the node type by removing all nodes of
that type and have some script re-add the data using the new node
structure but I'm not sure this is implemented yet in JackRabbit. So
surely one of the gurus here will correct me :-)

Cheers,
 -Tako