jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Dominique Pfister" <dominique.pfis...@day.com>
Subject Re: cluster only picking up changes on application restart
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 13:52:18 GMT
Hi Dieter,

your configuration looks fine to me, with
${jackrabbit.journal.location} being the same physical path for every
instance, isn't it?

When making a change in one instance, you should see that the journal
file (located at ${jackrabbit.journal.location}/journal.log in your
setup) is growing. Can you verify that?

In every instance that is clustered, there is a file containing the
latest revision number, namely ${rep.home}/revision.log. Can you
verify, that, after having made some change in one instance and waited
for some delay (at most 5 seconds), the other instance has updated its
revision number file (check its last modified date)?

If that still doesn't help, I'd set the logging level to INFO. You
should then see some log message like the following:

*INFO * [...] AbstractJournal: Synchronized to revision: <some number>

in your other, passive instance after it has synchronized to the latest change.

Hope this helps
Dominique