jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Belinda Randolph <belinda.a.rando...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Contribution to Repository
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 20:10:53 GMT

Thanks for answering my previous questions.

This is the short list or repositories so far:
DSpace Federation, The Jakarta Project Slide, Eprints, Greenstone,
Daisy, CDSware or CDS Invenio, Contineo , JackRabbit (without UI),
Archimede,  jLibrary, Nuxeo 5,

I think that the last three run on top of JackRabbit.

I am really looking forward to just picking one and working with it,
as the information gathering is slow and not-necessarily accurate
(due to my interpretation).

Any advice that you want to offer will be appreciated.

At 09:19 AM 5/3/2007, you wrote:
>Jackrabbit is fully compliant with the JCR specification [1] and therefore
>allows all sorts of validation ("constraints") in terms of formatting
>In addition to that Jackrabbit allows you easily to define your "nodetypes"
>according to Dublin core. Off the top of my head I would probably recommend
>to create a [dc:core] mixin nodetype that contains all core attributes of the
>dublin core spec.

Belinda Randolph
Architecture & Systems Engineering Group (3861)
Instrument Software Systems (386)

Phone: (818) 354-3579
Location: 169-325
Mail Stop: 168-414

NOTE: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my
own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL.

View raw message