jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Belinda Randolph <belinda.a.rando...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Contribution to Repository
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 20:39:54 GMT
I am in the process of evaluating 10 repository solutions for my project.

I have several questions to ask in order to make my decisions.

Contributor Side:
1.  Does JackRabbit support Dublin Core metadata?
If yes, does it perform error checking on the input format - for
example DATE format, IDENTIFIER - URL format, - ISBN format.  Does it
have an enumerated list of choices for RESOURCE TYPE, FORMAT, ?
2.  Can I change the GUI to a) add functionality or error checking
and b) to look personalized with CSS.
3.  What, if any, workflow is supported at the contributer
stage?  Does JackRabbit support a submission approval process.

Thanks,
Belinda