jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ijonas Kisselbach" <ijonas.kisselb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit+WebDAV under JBoss 4.0.5 problem
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 13:55:04 GMT
Hi Angela,

I didn't try the configuration setup wizard, because I thought the
web.xmlwas doing all the working of connecting to the Repository via
JNDI lookup.

My web.xml is an exact copy of
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit-data/attachments/JackrabbitOnJBoss/attachments/web.xmlbecause
I've assumed all the detail settings.

When I click on the setup wizard link (
http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit/admin/) it leads nowhere and a quick look
at the web.xml shows that there is no "admin" context and servlet
configured.

Read the article (JCR-697) via the link you sent me. At the moment I don't
really care how the Repository gets configured (web.xml or wizard).
Unfortunately I don't have an accessible "setup wizard". Could you send me a
web.xml that includes the "admin" context ?

Many thanks,
Ijonas Kisselbach.