jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pache Jackrabit and Graffito
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 20:51:11 GMT
Hi,

On 5/16/07, paksegu <paksegu@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi can anyone tell me the status of Apache Graffito and if it uses Jackrabbit.

The Graffito project is unfortunately quite dormant at the moment, and
the plan is to retire it in near future. If you're interested in
seeing the project continue, please sign up at
graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org.

As for the technical side, the JCR backend code for the Graffito
framework was never really completed, but the object-content mapping
tool developed for that purpose lives on as the jackrabbit-ocm
component in the Jackrabbit contrib folder.

BR,

Jukka Zitting