jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange error between Tomcat, Jackrabbit and Spring
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 18:16:54 GMT

On 5/15/07, Nicolas Dufour <nrdufour@gmail.com> wrote:
> I got a very strange error by launching my application :
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of type [
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository] to required type [
> javax.jcr.Repository] for property 'repository': no matching editors or
> conversion strategy found
> [...]
> Any idea are welcome :)

You are most likely loading the JCR API classes from multiple
different class loaders. For example if the BindableRepository
instance you have configured implements Repository from class loader A
and your application is using the Repository interface from class
loader B, then the exception makes perfect sense.

Check that the JCR API interfaces are loaded by a shared class loader.

Jukka Zitting

View raw message