jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Weaver, Scott" <weav...@ugs.com>
Subject First Hops: Can't get Hop 2 to work.
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 14:30:14 GMT
Hi,

I just started playing with Jackrabbit 1.3 and am working my way through
understanding the basics. I am running hop 1 and 2 in a JUnit testcase
inside of Eclipse.  I was able to get the first hop to work just fine,
but in hop 2, when I try and save I get the stacktrace below.  I am
using the transient repository both with and without a repository.xml
(the one included in the .rar) and get the same thing every time.  Any
clues on what might be causing this?  I tried googling this issue and
found someone asking the same question but with no response back in
December I think.

Also, I have attached the log output of the test run.

Thanks,

-scott

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: /: unable to update item.: Unable to
resolve path for item:
f8190597-f937-4bd0-abd0-05a9cf8156d3/{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}primary
Type: Unable to resolve path for item:
f8190597-f937-4bd0-abd0-05a9cf8156d3/{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}primary
Type

            at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl.save(ItemImpl.java:1222)

            at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.save(SessionImpl.java:849)

            at
com.ugs.it.salescentre.tests.TestJackRabbit.testSimple(TestJackRabbit.ja
va:51)

            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)

            at
a:39)

            at
Impl.java:25)

            at
junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)

            at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.junit3.JUnit3TestReference.run(JUn
it3TestReference.java:128)

            at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.ja
va:38)

            at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTe
stRunner.java:460)

            at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTe
stRunner.java:673)

            at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRun
ner.java:386)

            at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRu
nner.java:196)

Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: Unable
to resolve path for item:
f8190597-f937-4bd0-abd0-05a9cf8156d3/{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}primary
Type

            at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventStateCollection.getPath(Even
tStateCollection.java:519)

            at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventStateCollection.createEventS
tates(EventStateCollection.java:384)

            at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager$Update.begin(Sha
redItemStateManager.java:656)

            at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.beginUpdate(Shar
edItemStateManager.java:825)

            at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.update(SharedIte
mStateManager.java:855)

            at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.update(LocalItemS
tateManager.java:326)

            at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.XAItemStateManager.update(XAItemStateMa
nager.java:313)

            at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.update(LocalItemS
tateManager.java:302)

            at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SessionItemStateManager.update(SessionI
temStateManager.java:306)

            at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl.save(ItemImpl.java:1214)

            ... 20 more

Caused by: javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException: failed to build path of
af489355-e913-4c4e-bd01-7b737ab15af5:
cafebabe-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe has no child entry for
af489355-e913-4c4e-bd01-7b737ab15af5

            at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.buildPath(HierarchyManag
erImpl.java:308)

            at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.buildPath(HierarchyManag
erImpl.java:297)

            at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.buildPath(HierarchyManag
erImpl.java:297)

            at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.getPath(HierarchyManager
Impl.java:356)

            at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventStateCollection.getPath(Even
tStateCollection.java:514)

            ... 29 more