jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Glaucio Scheibel <glaucio.schei...@datasul.com.br>
Subject Re: Blob in another directory
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 18:03:14 GMT
Hi again,

I look at the source codes and I found the cause:

In DatabasePersistenceManager, if the externalBlob property is true, it
creates a new LocalFileSystem object using the context.getHomeDir
instead using the root path of context.getFileSystem. There is another
problem: the root path of a FileSystem is not readable, so I had to
change this property visibility to create the FileSystem with the
correct path.
This is a real problem for me because I need to create each workspace in
a separate paths. Till now the only solution is setting the externalBlob
property to false.

Thanks
Glaucio