jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stolwijk <nick_stolw...@planet.nl>
Subject Re: Deadlock in DatabasePersistenceManager
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 13:09:19 GMT
I have found the PooledJNDIDatabasePersistenceManager[1], which solves
the long lived connections for the PersistenceManager. I was wondering
and hoping that such a feature has also been implemented for the
FileSystem. Does someone know of this? At this moment there a still two
open connections. One for the repository filesystem and one for the
workspace filesystem.

Also, I'm wondering what is the difference between a FileSystem and a
PersistenceManager? Should it be better if I put my FileSystem in memory
instead of the database.

Can anybody help me with this?

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk