jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Deadlock in DatabasePersistenceManager
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 13:59:46 GMT
Hi Nick,

the three thread dumps do not show a deadlock.

thread 20 executes a SQL statement in the persistence manager. threads 19 and 21 
wait until thread 20 returns from the call to Oracle.

regards
  marcel

Nick Stolwijk wrote:
> Has someone an idea in which direction we have to search this? Is it a 
> bug in our usage, or maybe in jackrabbit?
> 
> With regards,
> 
> Nick Stolwijk
> 
> Nick Stolwijk wrote:
>> Sorry for the lack of information. I will try to draw a bigger picture.
>>
>> Our modification on the 1.2.1 tag consists of combining the Oracle and 
>> JNDI classes to use them both. See [1] Patching the OracleFileSystem 
>> and OraclePersistenceManager for use with JNDI.
>>
>> The stacktraces of the threaddump is as following:
>>
>> <"ExecuteThread: '21' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon 
>> prio=1 tid=0x76888760 nid=0x569a waiting for monitor entry 
>> [7574f000..7575187c]
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.DatabasePersistenceManager.exists(DatabasePersistenceManager.java:645)

>>
>> <    - waiting to lock <0x8a7ae690> (a java.lang.String)
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.hasNonVirtualItemState(SharedItemStateManager.java:1050)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.hasItemState(SharedItemStateManager.java:287)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.hasItemState(LocalItemStateManager.java:180)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.XAItemStateManager.hasItemState(XAItemStateManager.java:252)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SessionItemStateManager.getItemState(SessionItemStateManager.java:163)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.getItemState(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:120)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.resolvePath(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:267)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.CachingHierarchyManager.resolvePath(CachingHierarchyManager.java:132)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.resolvePath(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:203)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.resolvePath(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:341)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.CachingHierarchyManager.resolvePath(CachingHierarchyManager.java:193)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.resolveRelativeNodePath(NodeImpl.java:243) 
>>
>> <    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.hasNode(NodeImpl.java:2507)
>> <    at 
>> nl.anwb.autoportaal.dao.jackrabbit.MediaRepositoryImpl$1.doInJcr(MediaRepositoryImpl.java:44)

>>
>> <    at org.springmodules.jcr.JcrTemplate.execute(JcrTemplate.java:76)
>> <    at org.springmodules.jcr.JcrTemplate.execute(JcrTemplate.java:108)
>> <    at 
>> nl.anwb.autoportaal.dao.jackrabbit.MediaRepositoryImpl.getMedia(MediaRepositoryImpl.java:40)

>>
>> <    at 
>> nl.anwb.autoportaal.facade.impl.CommonContextFacadeImpl.getMedia(CommonContextFacadeImpl.java:117)

>>
>> <    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> <    at 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

>>
>> <    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:280)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:187)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:154)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:107)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:176)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:210)

>>
>> <    at $Proxy19.getMedia(Unknown Source)
>> <    at 
>> nl.anwb.autoportaal.web.search.ModelTekstSearchBean.getModelTekst(ModelTekstSearchBean.java:39)

>>
>> <    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> <    at 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

>>
>> <    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.myfaces.el.PropertyResolverImpl.getProperty(PropertyResolverImpl.java:438)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.myfaces.el.PropertyResolverImpl.getValue(PropertyResolverImpl.java:82)

>>
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.el.LegacyELContext$LegacyELResolver.getValue(LegacyELContext.java:141)

>>
>> <    at com.sun.el.parser.AstValue.getValue(AstValue.java:96)
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.el.ValueExpressionImpl.getValue(ValueExpressionImpl.java:183)
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.el.ELText$ELTextVariable.writeText(ELText.java:184)
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.compiler.TextInstruction.write(TextInstruction.java:45)
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.compiler.UIInstructions.encodeBegin(UIInstructions.java:39) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(ComponentSupport.java:232)

>>
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(ComponentSupport.java:239)

>>
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(ComponentSupport.java:239)

>>
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(ComponentSupport.java:239)

>>
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler.renderView(FaceletViewHandler.java:580) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.ajax4jsf.framework.ViewHandlerWrapper.renderView(ViewHandlerWrapper.java:101)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.AjaxViewHandler.renderView(AjaxViewHandler.java:222)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:384)
>> <    at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:138)
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1006)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:419)

>>
>> <    at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:28)
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:144)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.xmlfilter.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(BaseXMLFilter.java:75)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.xmlfilter.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:213) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:119)

>>
>> <    at 
>> com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:55) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:174)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:264)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:107)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:72)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.ui.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:110)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.ui.AbstractProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractProcessingFilter.java:217)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.doFilter(HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.java:191)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:148) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(FilterToBeanProxy.java:90) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.web.filter.RequestContextFilter.doFilterInternal(RequestContextFilter.java:61)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> nl.anwb.autoportaal.web.filters.SessionExpireFilter.doFilter(SessionExpireFilter.java:74)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6724)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3764)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2644)

>>
>> <    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219)
>> <    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)
>>
>> <"ExecuteThread: '20' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon 
>> prio=1 tid=0x76887c10 nid=0x569a runnable [757d0000..757d287c]
>> <    at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
>> <    at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)
>> <    at oracle.net.ns.Packet.receive(Unknown Source)
>> <    at oracle.net.ns.DataPacket.receive(Unknown Source)
>> <    at oracle.net.ns.NetInputStream.getNextPacket(Unknown Source)
>> <    at oracle.net.ns.NetInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>> <    at oracle.net.ns.NetInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>> <    at oracle.net.ns.NetInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>> <    at 
>> oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CMAREngine.unmarshalUB1(T4CMAREngine.java:971)
>> <    at 
>> oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CMAREngine.unmarshalSB1(T4CMAREngine.java:941)
>> <    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.receive(T4C8Oall.java:432)
>> <    at 
>> oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:181) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.execute_for_rows(T4CPreparedStatement.java:543)

>>
>> <    at 
>> oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.execute_maybe_describe(OracleStatement.java:913)

>>
>> <    at 
>> oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.execute_maybe_describe(T4CPreparedStatement.java:452)

>>
>> <    at 
>> oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:984)

>>
>> <    at 
>> oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:2885)

>>
>> <    at 
>> oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.execute(OraclePreparedStatement.java:2976)

>>
>> <    - locked <0x8a7da210> (a oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement)
>> <    - locked <0x8a7b5ba8> (a oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection)
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.jdbc.wrapper.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:102) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.jdbc.wrapper.PreparedStatement_oracle_jdbc_driver_T4CPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown

>> Source)
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.DatabasePersistenceManager.executeStmt(DatabasePersistenceManager.java:835)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.DatabasePersistenceManager.exists(DatabasePersistenceManager.java:647)

>>
>> <    - locked <0x8a7ae690> (a java.lang.String)
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.hasNonVirtualItemState(SharedItemStateManager.java:1050)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.hasItemState(SharedItemStateManager.java:287)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.hasItemState(LocalItemStateManager.java:180)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.XAItemStateManager.hasItemState(XAItemStateManager.java:252)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SessionItemStateManager.getItemState(SessionItemStateManager.java:163)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.getItemState(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:120)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.resolvePath(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:267)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.CachingHierarchyManager.resolvePath(CachingHierarchyManager.java:132)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.resolvePath(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:203)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.resolvePath(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:341)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.CachingHierarchyManager.resolvePath(CachingHierarchyManager.java:193)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.resolveRelativeNodePath(NodeImpl.java:243) 
>>
>> <    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.hasNode(NodeImpl.java:2507)
>> <    at 
>> nl.anwb.autoportaal.dao.jackrabbit.MediaRepositoryImpl$1.doInJcr(MediaRepositoryImpl.java:44)

>>
>> <    at org.springmodules.jcr.JcrTemplate.execute(JcrTemplate.java:76)
>> <    at org.springmodules.jcr.JcrTemplate.execute(JcrTemplate.java:108)
>> <    at 
>> nl.anwb.autoportaal.dao.jackrabbit.MediaRepositoryImpl.getMedia(MediaRepositoryImpl.java:40)

>>
>> <    at 
>> nl.anwb.autoportaal.facade.impl.CommonContextFacadeImpl.getMedia(CommonContextFacadeImpl.java:117)

>>
>> <    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> <    at 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

>>
>> <    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:280)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:187)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:154)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:107)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:176)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:210)

>>
>> <    at $Proxy19.getMedia(Unknown Source)
>> <    at 
>> nl.anwb.autoportaal.web.search.ModelTekstSearchBean.getModelTekst(ModelTekstSearchBean.java:39)

>>
>> <    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> <    at 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

>>
>> <    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.myfaces.el.PropertyResolverImpl.getProperty(PropertyResolverImpl.java:438)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.myfaces.el.PropertyResolverImpl.getValue(PropertyResolverImpl.java:82)

>>
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.el.LegacyELContext$LegacyELResolver.getValue(LegacyELContext.java:141)

>>
>> <    at com.sun.el.parser.AstValue.getValue(AstValue.java:96)
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.el.ValueExpressionImpl.getValue(ValueExpressionImpl.java:183)
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.el.ELText$ELTextVariable.writeText(ELText.java:184)
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.compiler.TextInstruction.write(TextInstruction.java:45)
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.compiler.UIInstructions.encodeBegin(UIInstructions.java:39) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(ComponentSupport.java:232)

>>
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(ComponentSupport.java:239)

>>
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(ComponentSupport.java:239)

>>
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(ComponentSupport.java:239)

>>
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler.renderView(FaceletViewHandler.java:580) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.ajax4jsf.framework.ViewHandlerWrapper.renderView(ViewHandlerWrapper.java:101)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.AjaxViewHandler.renderView(AjaxViewHandler.java:222)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:384)
>> <    at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:138)
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1006)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:419)

>>
>> <    at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:28)
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:144)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.xmlfilter.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(BaseXMLFilter.java:75)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.xmlfilter.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:213) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:119)

>>
>> <    at 
>> com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:55) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:174)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:264)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:107)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:72)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.ui.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:110)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.ui.AbstractProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractProcessingFilter.java:217)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.doFilter(HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.java:191)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:148) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(FilterToBeanProxy.java:90) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.web.filter.RequestContextFilter.doFilterInternal(RequestContextFilter.java:61)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> nl.anwb.autoportaal.web.filters.SessionExpireFilter.doFilter(SessionExpireFilter.java:74)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6724)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3764)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2644)

>>
>> <    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219)
>> <    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)
>>
>>
>> <"ExecuteThread: '19' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon 
>> prio=1 tid=0x768870c0 nid=0x569a waiting for monitor entry 
>> [75851000..7585387c]
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.DatabasePersistenceManager.exists(DatabasePersistenceManager.java:645)

>>
>> <    - waiting to lock <0x8a7ae690> (a java.lang.String)
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.hasNonVirtualItemState(SharedItemStateManager.java:1050)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.hasItemState(SharedItemStateManager.java:287)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.hasItemState(LocalItemStateManager.java:180)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.XAItemStateManager.hasItemState(XAItemStateManager.java:252)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SessionItemStateManager.getItemState(SessionItemStateManager.java:163)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.getItemState(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:120)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.resolvePath(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:267)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.CachingHierarchyManager.resolvePath(CachingHierarchyManager.java:132)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.resolvePath(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:203)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.resolvePath(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:341)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.CachingHierarchyManager.resolvePath(CachingHierarchyManager.java:193)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.resolveRelativeNodePath(NodeImpl.java:243) 
>>
>> <    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.hasNode(NodeImpl.java:2507)
>> <    at 
>> nl.anwb.autoportaal.dao.jackrabbit.MediaRepositoryImpl$1.doInJcr(MediaRepositoryImpl.java:44)

>>
>> <    at org.springmodules.jcr.JcrTemplate.execute(JcrTemplate.java:76)
>> <    at org.springmodules.jcr.JcrTemplate.execute(JcrTemplate.java:108)
>> <    at 
>> nl.anwb.autoportaal.dao.jackrabbit.MediaRepositoryImpl.getMedia(MediaRepositoryImpl.java:40)

>>
>> <    at 
>> nl.anwb.autoportaal.facade.impl.CommonContextFacadeImpl.getMedia(CommonContextFacadeImpl.java:117)

>>
>> <    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> <    at 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

>>
>> <    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:280)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:187)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:154)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:107)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:176)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:210)

>>
>> <    at $Proxy19.getMedia(Unknown Source)
>> <    at 
>> nl.anwb.autoportaal.web.search.ModelTekstSearchBean.getModelTekst(ModelTekstSearchBean.java:39)

>>
>> <    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> <    at 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

>>
>> <    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.myfaces.el.PropertyResolverImpl.getProperty(PropertyResolverImpl.java:438)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.myfaces.el.PropertyResolverImpl.getValue(PropertyResolverImpl.java:82)

>>
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.el.LegacyELContext$LegacyELResolver.getValue(LegacyELContext.java:141)

>>
>> <    at com.sun.el.parser.AstValue.getValue(AstValue.java:96)
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.el.ValueExpressionImpl.getValue(ValueExpressionImpl.java:183)
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.el.ELText$ELTextVariable.writeText(ELText.java:184)
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.compiler.TextInstruction.write(TextInstruction.java:45)
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.compiler.UIInstructions.encodeBegin(UIInstructions.java:39) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(ComponentSupport.java:232)

>>
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(ComponentSupport.java:239)

>>
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(ComponentSupport.java:239)

>>
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentSupport.encodeRecursive(ComponentSupport.java:239)

>>
>> <    at 
>> com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler.renderView(FaceletViewHandler.java:580) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.ajax4jsf.framework.ViewHandlerWrapper.renderView(ViewHandlerWrapper.java:101)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.AjaxViewHandler.renderView(AjaxViewHandler.java:222)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:384)
>> <    at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:138)
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1006)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:419)

>>
>> <    at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:28)
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:144)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.xmlfilter.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(BaseXMLFilter.java:75)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.ajax4jsf.framework.ajax.xmlfilter.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:213) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:119)

>>
>> <    at 
>> com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:55) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:174)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:264)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:107)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:72)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.ui.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:110)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.ui.AbstractProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractProcessingFilter.java:217)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.doFilter(HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.java:191)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:148) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(FilterToBeanProxy.java:90) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.web.filter.RequestContextFilter.doFilterInternal(RequestContextFilter.java:61)

>>
>> <    at 
>> org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> nl.anwb.autoportaal.web.filters.SessionExpireFilter.doFilter(SessionExpireFilter.java:74)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27) 
>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6724)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3764)

>>
>> <    at 
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2644)

>>
>> <    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219)
>> <    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)
>>
>>
>> We first used jackrabbit to only query existing nodes. A while ago we 
>> also started to query non-existing nodes (Files with text) The method 
>> nl.anwb.autoportaal.web.search.ModelTekstSearchBean.getModelTekst(ModelTekstSearchBean.java:39

>> is used for this.
>>
>> It is hard to test, because the only place we have been able to 
>> reproduce this is the acceptance server at our customers site.
>>
>> I hope this is enough information. If not, please ask.
>>
>> Nick Stolwijk
>>
>> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/ExamplesPage
>>
>> Stefan Guggisberg wrote:
>>> hi nick,
>>>
>>> On 5/21/07, Nick Stolwijk <nick_stolwijk@planet.nl> wrote:
>>>> We have a problem with a deadlock in Jackrabbit. We are using version
>>>> 1.2.1 with some modifications to use a Oracle connection through JNDI.
>>>>
>>>> Now we have a deadlock in the DatabasePersistenceManager. Can someone
>>>> explain to me what we're doing wrong.
>>>
>>> well that's going to be very difficult without knowing what exactly
>>> you're doing
>>> and what exactly your modifcations consist of ;) we'd also need a jvm 
>>> thread
>>> dump including all threads involved in the dead lock.
>>>
>>> btw: are you also experiencing dead locks with an out-of-the-box 
>>> jackrabbit
>>> release?
>>>
>>> cheers
>>> stefan
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Stacktrace:
>>>>
>>>> "ExecuteThread: '21' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon 
>>>> prio=1 tid=0x76888760 nid=0x569a waiting for monitor entry 
>>>> [7574f000..7575187c]
>>>> <       at 
>>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.DatabasePersistenceManager.exists(DatabasePersistenceManager.java:645)

>>>>
>>>> <       - waiting to lock <0x8a7ae690> (a java.lang.String)
>>>> <       at 
>>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.hasNonVirtualItemState(SharedItemStateManager.java:1050)

>>>>
>>>> <       at 
>>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.hasItemState(SharedItemStateManager.java:287)

>>>>
>>>> <       at 
>>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.hasItemState(LocalItemStateManager.java:180)

>>>>
>>>> <       at 
>>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.XAItemStateManager.hasItemState(XAItemStateManager.java:252)

>>>>
>>>> <       at 
>>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SessionItemStateManager.getItemState(SessionItemStateManager.java:163)

>>>>
>>>> <       at 
>>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.getItemState(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:120)

>>>>
>>>> <       at 
>>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.resolvePath(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:267)

>>>>
>>>> <       at 
>>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.CachingHierarchyManager.resolvePath(CachingHierarchyManager.java:132)

>>>>
>>>> <       at 
>>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.resolvePath(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:203)

>>>>
>>>> <       at 
>>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.resolvePath(HierarchyManagerImpl.java:341)

>>>>
>>>> <       at 
>>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.CachingHierarchyManager.resolvePath(CachingHierarchyManager.java:193)

>>>>
>>>> <       at 
>>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.resolveRelativeNodePath(NodeImpl.java:243)

>>>>
>>>> <       at 
>>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.hasNode(NodeImpl.java:2507)
>>>> <       at 
>>>> nl.anwb.autoportaal.dao.jackrabbit.MediaRepositoryImpl$1.doInJcr(MediaRepositoryImpl.java:44)

>>>>
>>>> <       at 
>>>> org.springmodules.jcr.JcrTemplate.execute(JcrTemplate.java:76)
>>>> <       at 
>>>> org.springmodules.jcr.JcrTemplate.execute(JcrTemplate.java:108)
>>>> <       at 
>>>> nl.anwb.autoportaal.dao.jackrabbit.MediaRepositoryImpl.getMedia(MediaRepositoryImpl.java:40)

>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Environment:
>>>> Weblogic 8.1
>>>> Oracle 9
>>>> Weblogic connection pool with 15 connections
>>>> Jackrabbit 1.2.1
>>>>
>>>> I hope someone can help me.
>>>>
>>>> Nick Stolwijk
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>>
> 

Mime
View raw message