jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "parmarp@charter.net" <parm...@charter.net>
Subject questions about node.merge
Date Sun, 20 May 2007 01:40:47 GMT

Hello.
    I need some help. I think i'm doing this right. I've got 2
workspaces ( default and myspace ).

I've just made a few test entries in the default workspace and now i'm
trying to add
all the changes to myspace with a rootNode.merge( default ) but it
throws an exception ( unable to update item.:
456839d2-8db5-445b-8d04-4611a74aec87 ) and i've also tried the
root.update method.  That uuid belongs to jcr:rootVersion of the one
node that is versionable.  Is this normal ? if so then how can i update
my newly created workspace using another workspace ??