jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Dominique de Waleffe <dominique.dewale...@denali.be>
Subject Re: Use of Jackrabbit in commercial product and scalability numbers for Jackrabbit w/w/o RMI
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 13:03:01 GMT
It works ok for the load it has to cope with, but I cannot say that the
server is stressed by the number of operations [it basically serves
large files (videos)] and the site does not have the load of youtube...
I cannot tell you the numbers however (NDA).

In the tests I have done, bandwidth is the limiting factor and I did not
try to stress jackrabbit on its own, but it never was the limiting factor.

D.