jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Scot McSweeney-Roberts <apache-jackrab...@mcsweeney-roberts.co.uk>
Subject Re: Problem with FirstHop
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 12:49:26 GMT
Kalyan Sarkar wrote:
> Hi Scot,
> Use the latest versions of the xercesImpl.jar (2.8.1) and xmlParserAPIs.jar
> (2.6.2).

Sadly, that didn't work. I've now even tried building jackrabbit from
the source package, and it still doesn't work. However I noticed the
following during the build:

Running org.apache.jackrabbit.test.TestAll
[Fatal Error] :1:10: Attribute name "is" associated with an element type
"this" must be followed by the ' = ' character.
[Fatal Error] :1:10: Attribute name "is" associated with an element type
"this" must be followed by the ' = ' character.
[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
Tests run: 1055, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
197.785 sec

Which, to me at least, looks like a test is failing but is marked as
succeeding. But I have no idea if that's related to my problem (other
than the same "Premature end of file" error).

cheers

Scot