jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Another TCK build issue... (JDK vs XSLT?)
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 15:21:05 GMT
Phillip Rhodes wrote:
> This definitely worked for me when I got that exact same error.
> Did you revert back any other changes you have made to maven or your jdk?  A lot of the
"fixes" out there for this error required thoses changes and did not work.

> I got this error (that you have now with a ClassCastException) when I put some jars into
the jre/lib/endorsed directory.  You should double check and revert anything you may have
done previously to fix this.

> Phillip

For the record: when I was replying, I apparently had the dependency in
the wrong place. After moving it, I got something else, in this case an
IncompatibleClassChangeError.

Hours later, I finally had the idea to purge my local maven repository,
and -- finally -- everything is fine (yes, even without the dependency).

Best regards, Julian