jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ruchi goel <Ruchi.G...@Sun.COM>
Subject unlocking a locked node in session scope
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 12:39:03 GMT
Hi,
   I locked a node in a session where lock is session scoped. Now I
logout from the session without unlocking .  When I again login by same
user  (or by any other user)  , the  node.isLocked () returns true.

Via jcr-mapping PersistenceManager , I am not able to do save, remove
because checkIfNodeLocked throws back exception.

As per jcr specs , the lock should expire along with the session but
that is not happening.
Even if I logout explicitly, rerun the repository , I still see
jcr:lockOwner property value set to "superuser" who locked the node.
I am using RMI for accessing repsoitory.
Am I missing something ?

help appreciated.

Thanks,
Ruchi