jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ali Sakebi" <ali.sak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR and Domain Model or Business Logic?
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 18:45:21 GMT
So u use jcr object as data object, and wrap them or textual reference
to them with business logic objects?

How do u manage lifecycle (loading, CRUD) of ur objects graph/tree?
Is ur jcr persistence transparent to ur domain model?

What about other patterns, is it common to implement business logic
using transactional script  pattern and use jcr objects as data
objects?

On 5/24/07, Phillip Rhodes <spamsucks@rhoderunner.com> wrote:
> What I do is store the path of the node in my domain layer.
>
> For example, a Product object, you could a string property to hold the path to the node
in jackrabbit that stores the image.