jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From paksegu <paks...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: pache Jackrabit and Graffito
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 03:46:34 GMT
Thanks Jukka,
  I am hopping the Graffito Project will become active someday giving Jetspeed/ apache portal
(CMS) stack, a finer granulation as stated in its main objective. Thanks

Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi,

On 5/16/07, paksegu
wrote:
> Hi can anyone tell me the status of Apache Graffito and if it uses Jackrabbit.

The Graffito project is unfortunately quite dormant at the moment, and
the plan is to retire it in near future. If you're interested in
seeing the project continue, please sign up at
graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org.

As for the technical side, the JCR backend code for the Graffito
framework was never really completed, but the object-content mapping
tool developed for that purpose lives on as the jackrabbit-ocm
component in the Jackrabbit contrib folder.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Finding fabulous fares is fun.