jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "harvey waters" <harvey.wat...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Backup Tool
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 09:21:36 GMT
Thanks for that Jukka.

I've already looked at the (JCR-891 and very nice it is too). Presently I'm
using it, but of course it uses the importXML so it can't do any export of
version histories either. I thought, I might be wrong here, that the two
tools were different in that the backup tool was designed to do system
content (version history) where as the JCR-891 contribution was really just
for content.

Am I right in thinking that to back-up and restore we need to change
jackrabbit core itself in order to gain access to the protected system
content (version history) ?